Cairns and Downing are delighted to present this fabulous Red Brick Georgian style four bedroom semi detached property in the prestigious Carnreagh area of Royal Hillsborough. Being one of the most highly sought after locations in Northern Ireland this property is within walking distance of the village but leaves the feeling of tranquility given its location. This bright and airy property has been tastefully decorated and finished throughout leaving nothing for the purchaser to do only move in and make yourself at home.
Built by Porter Homes this exceptional property has been finished to the highest standards with numerous extras purchased to make for luxury living.
Internally the property boasts a large and spacious hallway with storage and a downstairs wash closet leading to a large and bright living room with feature fireplace and open fire. The open plan living kitchen diner makes for the perfect family living with a large range of kitchen units and a second living area leading out to the walled garden. There is also a utility room which leads out to the driveway at the side of the property.
Upstairs the property boasts four beautiful bedrooms, master with en-suite, a large second double bedroom and two large single bedrooms. The fourth bedroom is currently being used as the dressing room however should be easily converted to the fourth bedroom should that be the wishes of the purchaser.
Externally the property has had the boundary upgraded to garden walls along with an extended garage, with motorised door, and a beautiful arch over the gate to set of the standard of the property throughout.
- Entrance Hall
- A bright and airy reception hall with ornate cornice ceiling and engineered wooden floor and large storage cupboard with Downstairs WC
- Lounge 4.50m x 3.60m (14'9" x 11'10")
- A large family room to the front of the property with feature fireplace and open fire. The room boasts engineered wooden floors and ornate cornice ceiling.
- Utility 1.60m x 2.70m (5'3" x 8'10")
- A range of high and low level units with engineered wooden floor and ornate cornice ceiling.
- Kitchen/Dining Room 5.80m x 3.25m (19'0" x 10'8")
- A large and spacious family area with a large range of high and low level units, an AGA Range cooker, Double Belfast Sink, Granite work surfaces, upstands and splashback. The kitchen also boasts engineered wooden floors and ornate cornice ceiling.
- Bedroom 3 2.60m x 2.70m (8'6" x 8'10")
- A large single bedroom to the front of the property with luxury carpet.
- Bedroom 2 3.80m x 3.10m (12'6" x 10'2")
- A large double bedroom to the front of the property with luxury carpet
- A luxury bathroom with freestanding bath with claw feet, wood panelling and engineered wood flooring.
- Bedroom 4 3.00m x 2.50m (9'10" x 8'2")
- A large single bedroom to the rear of the property, currently being used as a dressing room however it could be easily returned to a fourth bedroom should the need arise. Finished with luxury carpet.
- A large en-suite off the master bedroom with wood panelling, large double shower, wall hung unit and engineered wooden floor.
- Master Bedroom 4.00m x 3.50m (13'1" x 11'6")
- A large double to the rear of the property with luxury carpet leading to the dressing room and en-suite.
- If you would like more information or to arrange a viewing please contact Cairns and Downing Sales and Lettings on 02896223011.