Cairns and Downing are delighed to present to the market this stunning 4 bedroom detached residence in the popular Monree Hill Development in Donaghcloney. Having only been built in 2019 this property has all the mod cons and space that any family should need. The current owners upgraded the package to include extra sockets in every room along with TV points in every room and HDMI cables to the living room and study/fourth bedroom.
Interally the grand front door leads to a large and bright hallway with downstairs WC and through to the spacious living room with log burner, french doors then lead through to a large open plan kitchen living and dining. The kitchen boasts a 1200 space for a range cooker, an extremely large island, integrated dishwasher and fridge freezer and ample cupboard space. There is plenty of room for the dining table and through the arch into the sunroom is the perfect place for entertaining. Through the kitchen is a large utility room which then leads out to the garage.
Upstairs the wrap around landing leads you to 4 double bedrooms, master with en-suite and built in robe, family bathroom with modern 4 piece suite and free standing bath and the hotpress. Externally the property has a large gated drvie to the front with grass area and to the rear there is a large patio with grass area.
For more information and to arrange a viewing please contact Cairns and Downing Sales and Lettings on 02896223011.
- Hall 5.30m x 2.20m (17'5" x 7'3")
- A large entrance hall with tiled floor and carpet on the stairs
- A large downstairs toilet off the hallway with tiled floor and splashback
- Living Room 6.10m x 3.80m (20'0" x 12'6")
- A stunning living room to the front of the property with log burner and laminate floor.
- Kitchen/Dining Room 3.40m x 7.50m (11'2" x 24'7")
- A large kitchen with a range of high and low level units, large island, space for a 1200 range, integrated dishwasher and fridge freezer and tiled floor and splashbacks
- Sun Room
- A large sunroom open onto the kitchen/dining with patio doors out to the back garden and tiled floors
- Utility 3.40m x 1.70m (11'2" x 5'7")
- A spacious utility room with a range of high and low level units, sink, space for a washing machine and tumble dryer and door through to garage
- A bright and stunning wraparound landing with carpet floor and hotpress
- Master Bedroom 4.20m x 3.80m (13'9" x 12'6")
- A large and bright room to the front of the house with built in robe and carpet flooring.
- A large en-suite with power shower, tiled floor and splashbacks
- Bedroom 2 4.50m x 3.10m (14'9" x 10'2")
- A large double room to the rear of the property with carpet flooring.
- Bedroom 3 4.10m x 3.10m (13'5" x 10'2")
- Currently used as a study but a good sized double bedroom to the front of the property with carpet flooring.
- Bedroom 4 3.40m x 3.80m (11'2" x 12'6")
- Another good double bedroom to the rear of the property with carpet flooring.
- A huge bathroom which has been tastefully decorated with electric corner shower, free standing bath, tiled splashback and laminate flooring.